Frequently Asked Questions
- We were looking for places to eat in Naples Florida when we found your exceptional Italian restaurant with the authentic brick wood oven. What makes your brick oven so special?
- When you cook with Italian wine, does all of the alcohol evaporate from the food?
- One of our favorite things to do in Naples Florida is to find a restaurant that feels like home. Your Italian restaurant is home to us. We want to know what type of tomatoes you use on the pizza that makes it so good?
- Naples dining has so much to offer but we find that we are drawn to your Italian restaurant. We really enjoy topping off our dining experience with your excellent espresso coffee. Is there an art to making such awesome espresso coffee?
- Can you prepare items that do not appear on the menu in your restaurant in Naples, Florida?
- Will you close your Naples restaurant over the summer months?
- Will you participate within the local Naples, Florida community?
- What has the response been like at Rosedale Brick Oven?
- Is your Italian restaurant in Naples, Florida a corporation or franchise?
- What was behind your decorating approach at your Naples restaurant?
- You make the best pizza in Naples, Florida. How do you do it?
- Why the name Rosedale Brick Oven?